Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Design Blog Review: Before & After | Design Talk

Design Talk is an design blog ran by John McWade with the aim to inspire, give tutorials, answer peoples questions about design and just make graphic design understandable, useful and even fun for everyone.

I like it because it very interesting to read and find things that I may have had been looking for. The blog is also a great source for tips & tricks and tutorials.

The blog interests me because I like digital design and aim to be a graphic designer myself, so this is a great site for me to find out things and also stay up to date with current trends.

1 comment:

  1. I love Before and After magazine, the you tube clips especially, I get an email notification every time a new one comes out. Their always helpful and put design skills to use in an every day design situation and convey them in an easy & interesting way.

    ReplyDelete